Sunday, July 12, 2009

It arrived.......

Well, I called UPS Freight the next morning and I was notified that the saw should be delivered that day sometime between 2-4pm. So, I wait around another day in anticipation and at 4:30 I receive a phone call from the truck driver asking how much longer I was planning on waiting. I told him that I didn't want to stay past 5 so he came right over before his other stops.

About 15 minutes later I was unloading the saw with the forklift from my mother's truss plant right next door (this saw isn't something you can just lift). With only a few minutes till I had to head home to get ready to go out to dinner with some friends and slid the pallet through the door of my shop and took off the box and there she sat. Luckily the box wasn't in horrible shape so the saw looked pretty much untouched and in great condition. Sadly, I didn't have time to put it together and get it running so I had to leave my new toy until Sunday.


No comments: